Mitt Romney misspells America

Romney “Where to Vote” Web tool broken on election day

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Only latest in online SNAFUs. Earlier today, Romney emails black Democrat telling him to vote tomorrow.

Romney’s plan to steal the election

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Team Romney is reportedly already planning to challenge an Obama electoral, but not popular, vote victory.

Romney 7.8% chance to win, Obama 92.2%

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Nate Silver gives Obama a 92.2% chance of victory, HuffPost gives him 90%. Auto bailout was key for Ohio.
Chris Christie

Chris Christie of NJ turned down Mittens’ request to appear at campaign event

Facebook Tweet Reddit
The governor of NJ has decided to hitch his horse to the actual President rather than a man who will never be.
SNL Mitt Romney

SNL’s Mitt Romney (video)

Facebook Tweet Reddit
SNL’s Mitt Romney: “If I’m elected president, I can promise you one thing: I will promise you everything.”
Mormon

Ix-nay on the Ormon-may

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Christianity is fair game, while Mitt Romney’s Mormonism is off-limits. Why the anti-Christian double standard?
gay dads

10 y.o. girl writes Obama about her two gay dads, Obama writes back

Facebook Tweet Reddit
As a gay man, for me, voting for President Obama over Mitt Romney, is a no-brainer.
obama

Should progressives vote for Obama?

Facebook Tweet Reddit
This a “Rorschach test election” for Democrats. It’s also a strategy election. What should progressives do?
Rudy Giuliani

Giuliani tells Obama to resign, Ryan suggests POTUS isn’t Christian

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Rudy Giuliani and Paul Ryan have jumped the shark. They think they’ve lost the election – it’s Hail Mary time.

Romney staff refusing to let frostbitten children leave PA rally

Facebook Tweet Reddit
“We’ve got to get out! My daughter is frostbitten,” begs mom. Staffer replies: “It’s not cold enough for that.”

GOP already putting out “why Romney lost” spin

Facebook Tweet Reddit
GOP strategist on CNN refuses to predict a Romney victory on Tuesday.

Conservative pundit: Romney wants to abolish FEMA, now flip-flopping

Facebook Tweet Reddit
GOP’s Debra Saunders: “I think that we’ve seen the Etch-a-Sketch Romney…. which one is the real one?”
Hurricane Superstorm Sandy over America

Red Cross issues annoyed statement about Romney “relief” donations

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Romney’s insistence on sending goods, rather than money, is impeding the Red Cross’ disaster relief work.
© 2020 AMERICAblog Media, LLC. All rights reserved. · Entries RSS