The Great Cuccinelli Messaging Machine (funny video)

I’ve written before about Ken Cuccinelli, the Republican candidate for governor of Virginia who is a far right religious fundamentalist.

I’ve written about Cuccinelli’s visceral animus for gays.

And others have chronicle Cuccinelli’s horrific record on women’s issues:

Cuccinelli does not support a rape and incest exception to abortion bans.

He does not see the need for the state to fund Planned Parenthood—which provides services as wide-ranging as HIV testing, prenatal care, and adoption referrals for thousands of women living in the Commonwealth.

He has supported legislation that would allow pharmacists to refuse to provide emergency contraception if it violates their conscience, and feels employers should be able to dictate whether the health insurance plans they offer cover contraception.

Ken Cuccinelli by Gage Skidmore.

Ken Cuccinelli by Gage Skidmore.

He pushed legislation that would have banned third-trimester abortions in Virginia, even in emergencies that endangered the life of the mother.

Four years ago, he had the opportunity to help amend Virginia law in a way that would make sex with minors a more serious offense; he opted instead to defend the statute lawmakers were trying to replace, an unconstitutional state ban on sodomy.He is silent on whether he supports equal pay legislation.

And yes, that’s right, Ken Cuccinelli wants to outlaw oral sex.  Even for straight people.  Even for straight married people.

So it’s no surprise that Ken Cuccinelli is losing badly in the polls just two weeks before the election.  It also doesn’t help that Cuccinelli’s running mate, E.W. Jackson, is a certifiable loon who, among other things, thinks President Obama is a Muslim, gays are pedophiles, and the Democratic party is worse than the KKK.

Ken-CuccinelliWell, our good friend from Second City, Andy Cobb, decided to weigh in with a fun little video about another recent messaging problem Cuccinelli’s supporters, the Duggars, seem to be having.  You see, Team Cuccinelli is just not sure of the last name of Cuccinelli’s opponent, Terry McAuliffe.

Here’s Andy, having some fun:

30 Responses to “The Great Cuccinelli Messaging Machine (funny video)”

1. Zorba says:

I really need to start some kind of underground sex and sexuality education class for these poor wives of the right-wing Christianist men. ;-)

“I wonder if any of these ladies have ever had an orgasm” I doubt it Zorba, more likely they get a sliver on occasion from the Bundling Board.

3. TheAngryFag says:

“Some one needs to tell [Michelle Duggar] it’s a vagina, not a water slide.” – Bill Maher

I defer to your insight.

5. The_Fixer says:

once again, Becca, you’re being too kind.

6. Bomer says:

Oh my…

The Ted Cruz ones are worse. lol

8. Bomer says:

That’s…rather horrifying….

And to think these intellectual giants inflicted a litter of 19 (and counting) religiously-homeschooled genetically-disadvantaged Gumps upon humanity…

“Idiocracy”, here we come.

Busy grifting, I’d imagine.

BTW, I found this terrific photo by Mark Peterson over on Instagram, by way of Bag News Notes.

The ones he does of Ted Cruz are awesome to behold.

11. Bomer says:

Never understood the “birth control is against god’s law because bible” argument (same goes for the anti-abortion screeds) especially when you consider that god gives out a recipe in the OT for an abortion potion.

12. crazymonkeylady says:

I think the idea is to breed more god-fearing kids so they can overwhelm common sense secular elections. They do (what they pretend is) god’s work. Birth control is against god’s law. Not sure where that’s written, but it’s insane anyway.

13. Bomer says:

I believe they are trying for spawn number 20 now. I’ve never understood the drive to pop out as many kids as is possible.

Nah, the general consensus went with my recommendation, that cuccinelli is a type of really awful vaginal yeast infection.

15. Mike_in_the_Tundra says:

I wonder if the ladies know they have a clitoris.

I’m glad those guys are straight (or at least, think they’re straight).

16. Monoceros Forth says:

I had to look up this “quiver-full” movement. The very name creeps me out.

17. Steven says:

Recently I’ve discovered that I have a real distaste for the infant factory known as the Duggars. What are they up to now, like 19 or 20 kids? I feel such sympathy for the offspring, because they have to look around at all their brothers and sisters and think, ‘I’m nothing special, just another number.’ There is simply no way for the parents to develop any sort of special bond with an individual child.

Not to mention the environmental impact this family will have, especially since it appears the older kids are following in Mom and Dad’s footsteps and reproducing like rabbits.

I dunno. The whole fundamentalist quiver-full movement just seems like a thinly veiled cult.

18. cole3244 says:

behind every successful rw zealot there is someone giggling their approval.

19. Monoceros Forth says:

She started writing a message to Cuccinelli offering her support but halfway through she decided she couldn’t be bothered and quit writing.

20. Zorba says:

I have said it before and I’ll say it again. The Cuccinellis must have the most boring sex lives on the planet. Well, I’d also add the Duggars and the Santorums to the “boring sex” list. I’m betting that the wives don’t even realize that sex encompasses more than just slam-bang-thank you ma’am in the missionary position. I wonder if any of these ladies have ever had an orgasm (that they didn’t fake)?
    I am so tempted to send these three wives a clitoral stimulator.

21. Mighty says:

I hear Frothy mix is coming in to support the Cooch. lol

22. Monoceros Forth says:

This reminds me of the brilliant scene in Alfred Hitchcock’s The Thirty-Nine Steps in which the protagonist, Richard Hannay, finds himself speaking at a political rally for a candidate for Parliament because he was confused for the rally’s guest speaker. He tries as hard as possible to refer to the candidate indirectly because he doesn’t even know the fellow’s name but, striving to read the name off a barely readable sign, he comes up with the following:

Anyhow, I little thought I should be speaking tonight in support of that brilliant, young statesman, the gentleman on my right, already known among you as one destined to make no uncertain mark in politics. In other words, your future member of Parliament, your candidate…[he hesitates, trying and failing to read the name “McCorquodale” off the sign that is upside down and at a slant]…Mr. McCrocodile.

23. Mike_in_the_Tundra says:

Cucceinelli is afraid of those lady parts. He hopes that if he outlaws certain sex acts, his wife will stop expecting him to perform them.

24. Angst in Berwyn says:

Imagine how the Duggars would change the plot of the movie “The Big Kahuna” and its major gay character. Small government doesn’t include the bedroom to them.

25. MoonDragon says:

I thought it was a sex act where a man holds his penis in his hand while tickling a woman’s lady parts that are usually not addressed during normal intercourse. Sorta like tongueless cunnilingus.

26. MoonDragon says:

Let’s just say that anyone in the hospitality industry (particularly in Arlington where contractors camp out) should think twice about how this man even managed to get the nomination.

27. samiinh says:

Where is Sarah Palin, “The Undefeated”, when you need her?

28. Zorba says:

So Rick Santorum and the Duggars are campaigning for Ken Cuccinelli. Having the endorsement of total Christianist wackos is definitely a plan, Ken. Not.
    Any Virginian who votes for him needs to have their head examined.

I thought you did a vocabulary report on pastas recently where we learned the cucinelli is a vagina-shaped pasta? or something?

30. Dave of the Jungle says: