Did Daily Caller just call RNC chair the n-word?

Conservative blogger Brittney Morrett reports that the conservative Web site, Daily Caller, referred to Reince Priebus, the Republican party chairman, as a “HNIC.”

HNIC stands for “head n-gger in charge.”

Daily-Caller-HNIC

Adding to the mystery, while the tweet does not appear in the Daily Caller’s Twitter feed, there is a tweet apologizing for an earlier, unnamed, tweet:

Daily-Caller-apology

Fashawn is a rapper who uses the term HNIC in a song (or possibly songs):

Also odd, a slightly different version of the alleged tweet still remains on the Daily Caller Twitter feed:

daily-caller-rnc-hnic-2One other strange thing – the time stamp on the offending tweet was 4:53pm, an hour ahead of when it was retweeted on the east coast.

Here’s the thing. I’m not God’s gift to race issues in America, but I try to keep an open mind, and to help on issues that cross my path. And I’m aware enough to know not to use the n-word.¬†Republicans, on the other hand, seem to use the word uncomfortably often.

I think, sadly, it’s indicative of just how far out there the GOP is on race issues. ¬†They don’t know even know enough to understand what they don’t know, and what they perhaps shouldn’t say, even on an obvious issue like the n-word.

CyberDisobedience on Substack | @aravosis | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn. John Aravosis is the Executive Editor of AMERICAblog, which he founded in 2004. He has a joint law degree (JD) and masters in Foreign Service from Georgetown; and has worked in the US Senate, World Bank, Children's Defense Fund, the United Nations Development Programme, and as a stringer for the Economist. He is a frequent TV pundit, having appeared on the O'Reilly Factor, Hardball, World News Tonight, Nightline, AM Joy & Reliable Sources, among others. John lives in Washington, DC. .

11 Responses to “Did Daily Caller just call RNC chair the n-word?”

1. Tulitsa says:

Yes indeed Rience does suffer from “Little Man’s Syndrome” and always howling at the moon. Pitiful character.

2. Cletus says:

Jeez, John, can’t you recognize “outreach” when you see it?

Don’t worry about that. You post frequently here and stir things up often—-that’s good. In due time, you too will gather the distinction of a peanut gallery of downer trolls. :-)

4. silas1898 says:

He meant Head Neo-Con In Charge. silly

5. JayRandal says:

Have posters noticed on here that when attacked by somebody else it’s a personal attack. I post my opinions on here and nothing more. Criticize me over content of my postings but don’t make it personal
    OK. Invariably if somebody calls me a dunce I try to ignore it. “M.B.” guy on Idaho thread called me all
    kinds of goofy things. Anyway keep the postings on here respectful of each other.

6. JayRandal says:

GOPers attacking each other hilarious. Let them call one another whatever their sick minds desire.

7. Snaggletooth says:

Sidenote: Daily caller confirms that even the head of the RNC is a little person to the corporate masters. He is not his own man, he is a servant. He belongs to someone else.

Stares at screen uncomprehending. Guess I shouldn’t call the chairman : ‘Rinsed Penis’ anymore.

In any case, I call on the Grand Old Party to disperse.

10. cole3244 says:

who knew, the daily caller is so con that they even call non blacks the n word, now that’s conservative.
    ps- think twice before you press send daily caller.

Wow. Words fail me.

I guess when the radical right dances so closely with racist ideologies, it should come as no surprise they sometimes say what’s really on their minds.