Source: 538.com/NYT

Romney 7.8% chance to win, Obama 92.2%

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Nate Silver gives Obama a 92.2% chance of victory, HuffPost gives him 90%. Auto bailout was key for Ohio.
shutterstock_113385970

GOP already putting out “why Romney lost” spin

Facebook Tweet Reddit
GOP strategist on CNN refuses to predict a Romney victory on Tuesday.
© 2014 AMERICAblog News. All rights reserved. · Entries RSS