marco rubio

Marco Rubio making anti-gay swing-state robocalls to help Romney

Facebook Tweet Reddit
GOP Senator Marco Rubio is doing anti- “gay marriage” robocalls in various swing states in order to help Romney.
Vote via Shutterstock

Romney’s momentum has turned to no-mentum

Facebook Tweet Reddit
If anything, the polls show Obama moving a wee bit forward again: Obama 71% chance of winning, Romney 29%.
Screen Shot 2012-10-24 at 10.00.16 AM

Mitt Romney’s mortal enemy: Arithmetic

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Romney still only has a 31.9% chance of winning to Obama’s 68.1%, and the numbers for Romney are getting worse.
Jobs via Shutterstock

Unemployment drops in key swing states

Facebook Tweet Reddit
And unemployment rates among blacks and Latinos, while higher than the national average, decreased even faster.
obama romney debate

Why Romney won the last debate, and how Obama can win tonight’s

Facebook Tweet Reddit
The President seems almost afraid to tell voters the truth, while Romney is happy to promote a lie.
Screen-Shot-2012-10-11-at-2.12

Did swing states hate Romney’s debate performance?

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Supposedly Romney “won” the debate, but the polling suggests he “lost” in the swing states.
© 2014 AMERICAblog News. All rights reserved. · Entries RSS