Fox News Poll: Planned Parenthood & Bernie more popular than Trump

A new Fox News poll shows Bernie Sanders and Planned Parenthood are far more popular than Donald Trump.

Sanders has a 61% favorability rating in the Fox poll, Planned Parenthood has 57% favorables, while Trump has only 44%.

GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell is the real loser in the poll, with only 20% favorability.

red-donateWith the election of Donald Trump, AMERICAblog’s independent journalism and activism is more needed than ever.

Please support our work with a generous donation. (If you prefer PayPal, use this link.) We don’t make much on advertising, we need your support to continue our work. Thanks.

And buy a t-shirt and support our work:

All the proceeds go to supporting our independent journalism at AMERICAblog.

Follow me on Twitter & Facebook:

11 Responses to “Fox News Poll: Planned Parenthood & Bernie more popular than Trump”

1. Irv T says:

Love that avatar, bro.

2. Andy415 says:

<<I profited $104000 in last twelve months by freelancing online a­n­d I was able to do it by work­ing part-time for 3 or sometimes more h daily. I was following a money making model I was introduced by this company i found online and I am excited that i earned so much extra income. It’s newbie-friendly a­n­d I am just so grateful that I found out about it. Here’s what I did… ➤➤➤➤➤www,GoogleSocialWork,Com

3. Noel Weymouth says:

Amen to that.

4. Noel Weymouth says:

Bernie?….
    Seems like a thousand years ago.

5. Reneeablack says:

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !mj326:
    On tuesday I got a great new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $8752 this last four weeks.. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had.. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
    !mj326:
    ➽➽
    ➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash326HomeInternationalGetPay$97Hour ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★:::::!mj326:….,…..

6. Badgerite says:

Because why should a “single mom in Detroit” have to pay for his golfing trips to Florida and his wife living as far away from him as possible.
    (though I do somewhat sympathize on that last one….somewhat.)

7. Demosthenes says:

How about eliminating funding for his almost weekly Florida trips?

8. Badgerite says:

How about we cut funding to President So Called. Talk about a waste of taxpayer money.

9. goulo says:

It’s bizarre and sad to me that Trump even reaches double digits, to say nothing of 44%. That he has even that much popularity makes me feel very little hope for humanity.

10. Dover Bill says:

Sad!

11. Demosthenes says:

Some day in the not too distant future Ebola will be more well-liked than Don the Con.