Donald Trump thought it would be cute this past weekend to hold up an upside-down rainbow flag hand-scrawled with “LGBTs for Trump.”
Trump has for a while now claimed that he’s not only great on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights, but that in fact he’ll be even better for the LGBT community than Hillary Clinton.
Nothing is further from the truth.
Donald Trump’s administration will be a disaster for LGBT people. From marriage equality to trans bathroom rights, Trump is against our community, and will appoint judges and administration officials who will undermine our rights every step of the way.
Help me buy ads to share this post on Facebook.
1. If you don’t like Paypal, you can contribute here.
Donations are NOT tax deductible.
I did a Facebook Live chat today, detailing why Donald Trump will be no friend of the LGBT community. Let me also add a few links to some of the issues I discuss in the video:
- Log Cabin Republicans will not endorse Trump.
- Closeted gay gay-hater Roy Cohn was Trump’s mentor.
- Trump’s VP, Mike Pence, wanted to cut AIDS funding and spend it instead on praying away the gay.
- Mike Pence’s “religious freedom” law will permit Indianans to discriminate against LGBT people.
- GOP platform is for curing gays.
- GOP platform weighed in on the trans bathroom issue, and it wasn’t good.
- Hillary’s LGBT rights campaign promises.
- Hillary’s HIV/AIDS campaign promises.
- Donald Trump has no Web pages devoted to his LGBT promises, as he hasn’t made any, other than to overturn marriage equality — but he is selling an ‘LGBTQ for Trump’ men’s t-shirt. (Interestingly, I could find no “women’s” t-shirt for sale.)