Adorable 7 y.o. steals the show on WGN weather forecast (video)

On Halloween morning, Chicago’s WGN Channel 9 brought in a 7-year-old boy named Charlie Hale to deliver the weather.

And did he.

“I want to be a police man because I like danger,” Charlie told the weatherman. “But I’d also like to be a millionaire. And I kinda want to be a soccer player, like I am right now.”

Charlie then burst into dance.

wgn-weather-kidx

Absolutely hysterical kid.

11 Responses to “Adorable 7 y.o. steals the show on WGN weather forecast (video)”

1. stephanie092 says:

til I looked at the draft ov $5101 , I be certain that…my… brother was actualy earning money parttime from there new laptop. . there dads buddy has been doing this 4 only eleven months and resently paid for the depts on there place and bourt a top of the range Land Rover Range Rover . hop over to this site…..>> -> INCOME FROM ONLINE ADVERTIsiteNG!!! <-

That’s why I like other people’s children. They can be enjoyed for a time, then they go away. And if the kid is a brat, they can be made to go away sooner.

It should come as no surprise I have no kids of my own, by choice.

3. The_Fixer says:

Yeah, I didn’t have the quote exactly right, but it breaks me up whenever i think of it.

4. bpollen says:

Either there are various versions of the same line out there, or he used the joke with varying details. But, either way, good line!~

5. The_Fixer says:

Yes. In small doses, say 5 minutes, he could be adorably amusing. Longer than that, and you’re probably glad when he leaves.

Myself, I am happy to be childless. The video did reinforce my belief in that being a good life decision.

6. The_Fixer says:

“I remember once we were traveling through the desert of Af-a-ghanistan…. Lost our corkscrew, and were forced to live on food and water…”

7. bpollen says:

I like this one:

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and, furthermore, always carry a small snake.

W. C. Fields

8. Houndentenor says:

“Never work with children or animals.” — attr. W.C. Fields

He could be both.

10. According to friends on Facebook, the verdict is still out on whether the kid is adorable or annoying as hell :)