Anderson Cooper on the guy who got stuck in the giant vagina sculpture

Anderson Cooper reports on a young American in Germany who got stuck inside a giant vagina.

And we finally have the answer to the burning question of how German firefighters does it take to extricate an American tourist from a giant vagina?

22.

anderson-cooper-vagina

As Anderson notes:

“I’m certainly no expert on the topic of vaginas. I know enough to know you’re not supposed to go in feet first.”

Apparently, the American went into the giant vagina sculpture as part of a dare, and then got stuck. I’d have been pretty mortified, unles it was my friend, then I’d have the most-watched YouTube video EVER.

NOTE FROM JOHN: We need your help sharing our content on social media — most folks think it doesn’t matter, but it’s the difference between keeping the site alive or not. When you share our stories, you help bring us visitors, which increases our ad revenue and helps to keep this site afloat. Thanks for your help. JOHN

18 Responses to “Anderson Cooper on the guy who got stuck in the giant vagina sculpture”

1. DarleneCartangyf says:

Peyton . true that Jessica `s blurb is shocking, last
    monday I got a gorgeous Peugeot 205 GTi after having earned $6860 this past 4
    weeks an would you believe ten-k this past-month . with-out a doubt this is the
    easiest-job I’ve ever had . I actually started six months/ago and pretty much
    immediately started to bring in minimum $84… p/h . Read More Here F­i­s­c­a­l­p­o­s­t­.­C­O­M­

2. DaynaGuiguipyt says:

before I looked at the check of $8543 , I accept …that…my
    neighbour woz like they say truley earning money parttime on their apple
    labtop. . there sisters neighbour has done this 4 only 19 months and by now
    cleared the debts on their house and bourt a gorgeous Ford . visit this site C­a­s­h­d­u­t­i­e­s­.­C­O­M­

3. Tony says:

Olav show America respect. USA is the greatest country in the world. Anyone dumb enough to make a vagina sculpture deserves to have kids make fun of it.

4. Tony says:

Olav, you are batshit crazy. I guess this is why you need the USA to beet the crap out of you crazy germans. USA USA USA!!!!

Have a beer and calm the fuck down.

6. Mike_in_the_Tundra says:

I cringed when I watched that. First, let me say that I really like Anderson Cooper, and it’s very funny when he really gets the giggles. The real giggles are much higher pitched. I am most definitely gay, but I can say vagina. I can only hope that AC was “giggling” at the story and not the word vagina.

7. Mike_in_the_Tundra says:

You often post on a blog called Inforesist which seems to originate from the Ukraine. It has a military theme. Most of your comments are written in what I think is a Slavic language. Occasionally, you post on an English usage blog such as this. As far as I’ve seen, you write only negative comments about the United States. What’s up with all this?

8. dcinsider says:

Goodness someone has their panties in a bunch.

9. Olav says:

You know that we Germans find it *way* worse that you Americans are so sexist, you think you have to apologize to all of womenhood, add a disclaimer that you’re not making fun of female anatomy, and act like saying “vagina” is a big taboo,
    than we could *ever* find the funny accident of one American.
    Do not EVER attempt to spread that mental cancer to our country!! Here we *mean* EQUAL RIGHTS when we say it! Not say “equal rights” but mean misandry and sexism. And here there is nothing you can not make fun of! No exceptions! THAT’S WHY IT’S A JOKE! And here we do not live in the dark ages of religious insanity anymore where sex-related words are taboo. We don’t let child rapists (aka “priests”) dominate us with made-up bullshit like “sins”.

Scripted comic effect is not comic. Anderson, go play with your money.

11. Butch1 says:

Would that have been a “breech” of etiquette? ;-)

12. AC was horrible with this. His uncomfortable pauses and giggles for comic effect made me cringe. If you want this to be a comic piece, all you have to do is read the copy.

Concern noted.

A womb with a view?

15. Brian C. Bock says:

As long as he came out head first, it’s not a breach. LOL.

16. Would this fool have gone into a sculptured womb feet first?

17. Brian C. Bock says:

His juvenile behavior over the word “vagina” is fucking ridiculous and embarrassing. He could have gone the Oprah route and say the juvenile: vajayjay. Instead he resorted to stereotypes of gays who can’t endure even thinking about the word “vagina”. I fully appreciate the humor of the story. It’s hilarious that this idiot got caught stuck in a sculpture of a vagina. So have fun with the story. But being one of those “girl parts are icky!” gays sets us all back.

18. pappyvet says:

Well when you go down , go down all the way. I cant believe I said that. ;]
    I dare not go any farther…..with my comments.
    Landlord ! More wine!