Yes, the Star Wars version of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody.
I like to think of myself as a bit of a geek, especially when it comes to Sci-Fi. But I’ve got nothing on these people.
“Jabba…. just captured Han. Took him down without a fight. Now he’s frozen carbonite.”
Looking through our archives, I hadn’t realized how many stories we’d done on Bohemian Rhapsody:
- The amazing quantum mechanic version of Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Arrested drunk guy sings Bohemian Rhapsody for the cops.
- Fans awaiting Green Day break into really neat version of Bohemian Rhapsody, en masse.
- The Muppets sing Bohemian Rhapsody.
- The high school principal in Sarah Palin’s hometown of Wasilla, Alaska bans the school choir from singing Bohemian Rhapsody because a gay guy sings it (the ACLU got involved and miraculously the song was unbanned).
- Queen’s original version of Bohemian Rhapsody.