“Who knows if they did. You know, that’s the thing, we don’t know.” – Conspiracy-theorist radio host Alex Jones, on whether the US government created the tornado that hit Moore, Oklahoma this past week.
Conspiracy-theorist, and radio host, Alex Jones says that it’s possible the US government created and steered the devastating Moore, Oklahoma tornado this past Monday.
Media Matters reports that on his radio show this past Tuesday, Moore walked through how you can spot a faux-tornado:
I don’t know if this is a weather-weapon or not, but they can, with the right weather conditions, they can create and steer groups of tornadoes. The question is, were helicopters, cuz they use those up close, and small fixed-wing aircraft seen in and around the weather patterns.
Like if people fifty miles out of these storm systems, they see aircraft in and around the clouds, spraying and doing things. If you saw that, you’d better bet your bottom dollar that they did this. But, who knows if they did. That’s the thing, we don’t know.
But that won’t stop him from suggesting it!
Jones is also a Boston Marathon Bombing truther as well, saying this past April that the bombing “stinks to high heaven” of being a “false flag.”
I actually had to look the term “false flag” up, here’s what I found:
False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organisations, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organisation behind an operation.
Alexander Abad-Santos over at the Atlantic Wire points to the home of an entire crop of tornado-truthers at the aptly-named site “Before It’s News.” They walk us through how the “storm” really went down.
You perhaps won’t be surprised to find out that the tornado is actually all the Jews’ fault. Apparently the Jews (wearing yarmulkes and sporting “big noses ” – I am not making this up) own huge devices which can create hologram tornadoes, like on Star Trek:
1.Prior to 3pm there, millitary and police went door to door in the area that is now completely demolished. They told all residence to leave the area and head north.
2. On there way out they saw multiple bulldozers and wrecking ball like machines moving into their neighborhoods.
3. One of my friends saw a huge projector/hollogram output device the size of a building. He said while driving away he saw this projector turn on and it created a hologram tornado in the sky that eventually blocked out the area that was supposedly “hit”.
4. One of my friends that was nearby, said that while the hollogram tornado passed overhead, all of the bulldozers and equipment began demolishing EVERYTHING! He said explosions were also heard. He said that every person driving a bulldozer and demolishing houses was wearing a yamica and have a big nose. Also the bulldozers had an israeli construction company on the side. He said it was very hgard to see this activity going on, because the hollogram tornado was blocking the view mostly.
5. All of my friends are now being told to shut up and not to talk about what they seen. They are saying that if they dont stick to the official “:tornado” story that they will not receive any type of financial support, relief, etc.. to rebuild their homes.
6. One of my friends heard a self-proclaimed zionist talking to a shapeshifting white guy. They said that all the earthquake in oklohoma lately are a result of massive underground contruction. they were talking about how the Jewish race wishes to expand rapidly and that they are building massive Jewish settlements and Palestinian slave labor camps under Oklohoma…the reason… supposedly ak-la ham aer, which sound like oklohoma, means “Jews are the best, screw the rest” in hebrew.
I’m pretty sure that, other than the hologram tornado and the Jews, this is the plot to “Super 8.” (Though, let’s face it, the Jews might have been behind Super 8 too.) Or maybe it was that guy who directed the Wizard of Oz.
And let me just say, I’d love to meet that “shapeshifting white guy.” As everyone knows, shapeshifting black guys are a dime a dozen, but a white guy who can change form into a squirrel or a rock would be awesome. (I’d of course have him change him into Jake Gyllenhaal, with a few adjustments, but that’s for another post…)
And you of course remember the Sandy Hook truthers, who believe that the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Connecticut this past December was either a hoax that didn’t happen at all, or it was a secret government plot because the AR-15 that Adam Lanza used to shoot the 20 small children was actually found locked in the trunk of his car, so he couldn’t have done it! Except that the AR-15 was not found locked in his trunk, and in fact hit was the weapon used to kill the children.
And yet, as a reader just noted, they won’t believe in climate change…