Did Daily Caller just call RNC chair the n-word?

Conservative blogger Brittney Morrett reports that the conservative Web site, Daily Caller, referred to Reince Priebus, the Republican party chairman, as a “HNIC.”

HNIC stands for “head n-gger in charge.”

Daily-Caller-HNIC

Adding to the mystery, while the tweet does not appear in the Daily Caller’s Twitter feed, there is a tweet apologizing for an earlier, unnamed, tweet:

Daily-Caller-apology

Fashawn is a rapper who uses the term HNIC in a song (or possibly songs):

Also odd, a slightly different version of the alleged tweet still remains on the Daily Caller Twitter feed:

daily-caller-rnc-hnic-2One other strange thing – the time stamp on the offending tweet was 4:53pm, an hour ahead of when it was retweeted on the east coast.

Here’s the thing. I’m not God’s gift to race issues in America, but I try to keep an open mind, and to help on issues that cross my path. And I’m aware enough to know not to use the n-word. Republicans, on the other hand, seem to use the word uncomfortably often.

I think, sadly, it’s indicative of just how far out there the GOP is on race issues.  They don’t know even know enough to understand what they don’t know, and what they perhaps shouldn’t say, even on an obvious issue like the n-word.

11 Responses to “Did Daily Caller just call RNC chair the n-word?”

1. Tulitsa says:

Yes indeed Rience does suffer from “Little Man’s Syndrome” and always howling at the moon. Pitiful character.

2. Cletus says:

Jeez, John, can’t you recognize “outreach” when you see it?

Don’t worry about that. You post frequently here and stir things up often—-that’s good. In due time, you too will gather the distinction of a peanut gallery of downer trolls. :-)

4. silas1898 says:

He meant Head Neo-Con In Charge. silly

5. JayRandal says:

Have posters noticed on here that when attacked by somebody else it’s a personal attack. I post my opinions on here and nothing more. Criticize me over content of my postings but don’t make it personal
    OK. Invariably if somebody calls me a dunce I try to ignore it. “M.B.” guy on Idaho thread called me all
    kinds of goofy things. Anyway keep the postings on here respectful of each other.

6. JayRandal says:

GOPers attacking each other hilarious. Let them call one another whatever their sick minds desire.

7. Snaggletooth says:

Sidenote: Daily caller confirms that even the head of the RNC is a little person to the corporate masters. He is not his own man, he is a servant. He belongs to someone else.

Stares at screen uncomprehending. Guess I shouldn’t call the chairman : ‘Rinsed Penis’ anymore.

In any case, I call on the Grand Old Party to disperse.

10. cole3244 says:

who knew, the daily caller is so con that they even call non blacks the n word, now that’s conservative.
    ps- think twice before you press send daily caller.

Wow. Words fail me.

I guess when the radical right dances so closely with racist ideologies, it should come as no surprise they sometimes say what’s really on their minds.