A TSA agent just goofing around with a “laser pointer” he found on the ground at a security checkpoint, pointed it at five of his fellow TSA agents, pushed the button, and pepper-sprayed all of them – sending all six of them to the hospital.
Personally, I’m comforted to know that a bit of old-fashioned horse play still exists at the TSA. The entire security theater thing was getting old and worn out, so it was about time they brought fun and games to the useless agency that tramples on our rights and does little to actually protect us.
Spraying colleagues and having them rushed to the hospital must have been hilarious for air passengers that are regularly sprayed with fear.
Who needs professionalism anyway? Maybe the TSA can hire the infamous Pepper Spray cop from UC Davis for even more laughs!
Let’s face it, forcing a double-amputee war vet to walk through a porno-scanner or taking away dangerous stuffed animals named “Lamby” from three year old girls in wheelchairs (I’m sensing a theme) is only funny so many times before you finally have to branch out to attempted blindness.
Before you go, have a laugh at a few other TSA knee-slappers:
- Dangerous cupcake icing. Boo!
- Cream cheese, on its own is vewy dangewous – but if it’s on a bagel, it’s okay (seriously).
- PB&J for kids. Scary!
- 84 year old grandmothers, nuff said.
- Numerous cancer patients and survivors. It just happens over and over and over.
- Let’s not forget those dangerous 95 year olds who are dying either.
- What about the 95 year old retired Air Force major?
- Or the shifty 3 year old kids who are screaming about being touched.
- Who could forget about the 18 month old baby on the no-fly list?
Though to be fair, giving a pat-down to Henry Kissinger did sound more than reasonable. (Where’s the pepper spray when you actually need it?)