Source: 538.com/NYT

Romney 7.8% chance to win, Obama 92.2%

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Nate Silver gives Obama a 92.2% chance of victory, HuffPost gives him 90%. Auto bailout was key for Ohio.
Chris Christie

Chris Christie of NJ turned down Mittens’ request to appear at campaign event

Facebook Tweet Reddit
The governor of NJ has decided to hitch his horse to the actual President rather than a man who will never be.
brendan-james

Straight singer/songwriter Brendan James’ music video for gay marriage

Facebook Tweet Reddit
It’s so inspiring to see gestures like this from straight allies.
meltechfoto / Shutterstock.com

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to vote Republican

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Paul Ryan closes by letting racist, white Americans know that Obama is black, foreign, and not very Christian.
SNL Mitt Romney

SNL’s Mitt Romney (video)

Facebook Tweet Reddit
SNL’s Mitt Romney: “If I’m elected president, I can promise you one thing: I will promise you everything.”
Mormon

Ix-nay on the Ormon-may

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Christianity is fair game, while Mitt Romney’s Mormonism is off-limits. Why the anti-Christian double standard?
gay dads

10 y.o. girl writes Obama about her two gay dads, Obama writes back

Facebook Tweet Reddit
As a gay man, for me, voting for President Obama over Mitt Romney, is a no-brainer.
obama

Should progressives vote for Obama?

Facebook Tweet Reddit
This a “Rorschach test election” for Democrats. It’s also a strategy election. What should progressives do?
Rudy Giuliani

Giuliani tells Obama to resign, Ryan suggests POTUS isn’t Christian

Facebook Tweet Reddit
Rudy Giuliani and Paul Ryan have jumped the shark. They think they’ve lost the election – it’s Hail Mary time.
© 2014 AMERICAblog News. All rights reserved. · Entries RSS