It’s been a busy day. And getting busier and busier as the election approaches.
My new favorite bedtime is 2am, though I’ve been known to get back out of bed again, after checking my email, and blog some more. So I’ve been a wee bit tired.
But anyway, I was just noticing a slew of tabs open on my Web browser, articles I was thinking of writing about today and never got to, so thought I’d make a list of several interesting ones and you can click through at your leisure.
- Map Shows the Worst State for Women To Make Money. I was surprised by some of the results.
- I was rescued from Iran, it wasn’t like the movie.
- Women and the men who yell (more about Binders full of Women).
- The new Mitt Romney version of Grindr (a gay hook up app/dating iphone app), called Bindr.
- Gay marriage ahead in poll in MD.
- Jeff Greenfield thinks Obama’s debate victory is too late.
- HuffPo on the Germans getting Twitter to shut down a pro-Nazi account, at least for that country.
- A state GOP rep. in Wisconsin is in trouble for telling a newspaper that “some girls rape easy,” but that hasn’t stopped the religious from wholeheartedly endorsing him!
- Obama got more minutes at the last two debates, but Romney got more words (though Romney’s words were mostly lies, so do they still count?)
- Mitt Romney, who now is against the assault weapons ban, actually banned assault weapons in his state. But you already knew he was a liar and a hypocrite.
- Creepy gay Republicans are advocating for a guy who opposes pretty much everything they claim to believe in.
- And a big-name right-wing traditional values defender was allegedly caught with his values down.
And with that, I’m off to watch the rest of Revolution (or Evolution, whatever it’s called). The show is based on a great idea – what happens if everything electric suddenly stops working. Only problem, the show is a bit lite in the plotline. It’s no SyFy channel, let’s put it that way. Gnite.