Excellent article over at Huff Post (ht/t to reader Carolyn). I don’t agree with every point, but it’s very interesting, and thought-provoking. Here’s a quick summary, with much more at Huff Post:
1. GET ON MESSAGE AND STAY ON MESSAGE.
2. STOP REPEATING REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA FOR THEM.
3. Stop talking about Sarah Palin and rebutting her lies. NOBODY CARES WHAT THE FACTS ARE
4. FOCUS ON OBAMA’S PERSONA AS COMMANDER IN CHIEF.
5. BOLSTER OBAMA’S COMMANDER IN CHIEF CREDENTIALS.
6. USE MORE AND BETTER VISUALS in general.
7. DON’T BE AFRAID TO GO NEGATIVE.
8. KISS: keep it simple, stupid.
9. THE SUPREME COURT.
10. GET ON MESSAGE AND STAY ON MESSAGE.