Oh my God, look what the audio files include:
* Listen to David Phillips’ account of being led into a house on Capitol Hill by Larry Craig on a late afternoon in 1986 and their engaging in oral sex.
* Listen to David Phillips’ account of Larry Craig performing anal sex on him and how Craig’s mood changed when the act was complete.
* Listen to male escort Mike Jones describe having sex with Larry Craig.
* Listen to male escort Mike Jones describe the end of his encounter with Larry Craig.
* Listen to Greg Ruth describe his encounter with then-Rep. Larry Craig in a men’s room at a Republican convention in Coeur d’Alene in 1981.
From the Idaho Statement. The article even has a warning label:
Audio clip disclaimer: Some of the audio interview excerpts contain explicit descriptions of sex not appropriate for children and listeners who find such content offensive. The Statesman provides the excerpts so Idahoans can hear these accounts and decide for themselves about accusations against Sen. Craig….
David Phillips is a 42-year-old information technology consultant in Washington, D.C., who says Craig picked him up at a gay club in 1986 and that they subsequently had sex.
Mike Jones is a former prostitute who told the world he had sex with the Rev. Ted Haggard last year. The former Colorado Springs evangelist at first denied it but eventually confessed. Jones says Craig paid him for sex in late 2004 or early 2005.
Greg Ruth was a 24-year-old college Republican in 1981 when he says he was hit on by Craig at a Republican meeting in Coeur d’Alene.
Tom Russell, now 48, is a former Nampa resident who lives in Utah. Russell said his encounter with Craig occurred at Bogus Basin in the early 1980s.
A fifth gay man, who is from Boise but who declined to be named for fear of retaliation, offered a recent and telling account: He was in a men’s restroom at Denver International Airport in September 2006 when the man in the next stall moved his hand slowly, palm up, under the divider. Alarmed, the man said he waited outside the restroom and then identified the man in the adjoining stall as Craig, whom he had met in Idaho.